The meeting was attended by the delegations of the RCC full members - Communications Administrations of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, the Kyrgyz Republic, Russian Federation and of RCC observers - MOKS "Intersputnik".
As invited guests the meeting was attended by the representatives of the CIS Basic organization Basic in the field of ICT JSC "National ICT Holding "Zerde", International Telecommunication Union, UNDP.
A special feature of this meeting was that it was conducted in the framework of the 22-nd International Exhibition and Conference "Telecommunications and Information Technology- «BakuTel-2016".
The participants of the meeting were greeted by Mr. E. Velizade - the Chairman of the HLWG - Deputy Minister of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan and Mr. N.Mukhitdinov - the RCC Executive Committee Director General.
The meeting was chaired by the Chairman of the HLWG.
During the meeting the following issues were discussed:
• On the elaboration of the proposals on the basis and mechanisms of implementation of formation of the digital market of the RCC participants’ countries.
• On the formation and use of information resources.
• Cooperation and development approaches of the RCC participants in the issue of Internet governance.
• Cooperation on e-government development, and on development of basis for the provision of socially important e-services in the countries of the RCC participants’ countries.
• About the preparation of the proposals on interaction of data centers.
• On the implementation of the goals of sustainable development in the RCC participants’ countries.
• Advanced technologies and harmonization of radio spectrum for implementation of Internet of Things.
• Prospects of development of the system of multifunctional service centers.
• On the implementation of the "Strategy of cooperation of the CIS states in the issue of foundation and development of the information society until 2025" and the Plan of Action for its implementation up to 2025.
• On the results of the research "On the establishment of a pilot project of the system of the protected legally cross-border information exchange in the framework of the CIS."
The next meeting of the HLWG held in the 3-rd quarter of 2017.
Director General of the RCC Executive Committee, Mr. N. Mukhitdinov thanked the Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan for the excellent organization of the event and thanked the participants for their active and fruitful work.