From the host part the welcoming speech on behalf of the Minister of communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus Mr. Sergey P. Popkov was read by the Deputy Minister of communications and Informatization of the Republic of Belarus Mrs, Natalya M. Gordeenko.
Also with a welcome speech speaked: the Director General of the RCC Executive Committee Mr. Nurudin N. Mukhitdinov, the Chairman of the RCC Commission on postal communications Mr. Novruz G. Mamedov, the Deputy Chairman of the RCC Postal Operators Board Mr. Vladimir V. Matusevich, the Chairman of the Republican Committee of the Belarusian trade Union of workers of communication Mrs. Nina S. Gavrilova.
The meeting was attended by representatives of communication administrations of: the Azerbaijan Republic, Republic of Belarus, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan.
The RCC Postal operators was presented by: "Azerpost", "Belpochta", JSC "Kazpost", GP "the Kyrgyz Pochtasy", FSUE "Russian Post", JSC "Uzbekiston Pochtasi and Turkmenpost.
The agenda of the above-mentioned meeting was rich and relevant. One of the important issues on the agenda of the meeting was the issue of the RCC CAs preparation for the Extraordinary UPU Congress (3-7 September 2018, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia).
Also, the participants of the meeting discussed the following issues:
- about the perspective directions of activity of postal operators of the RCC participants countries;
- the implementation of the UPU regional development plan for 2017-2020 for the region of Europe and Central Asia;
- on the results of work of the RCC CAs delegations and designated operators at the meetings of the working bodies of the Universal Postal Union;
- on the results of the session of the UPU of the Postal operations Board;
- on the implementation of the action Plan for the implementation of decisions of the 26th UPU Congress;
- about plans of work of the RCC Commission on postal communications and the RCC Postal operators Board for 2017-2020.
At the same time, within the framework of the joint meeting the 1st meeting of the Working group on postal security and the 1st meeting of the working group on the operation and quality of postal services were held.
The participants of the meeting also visited the XXV Anniversary international forum on information and communication technologies "TIBO-2018", got acquainted with the exposition of exhibition stands of RUE "Belpochta", Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, RUE "Beltelecom" and exchanged the invaluable experience.